If you want to create your dream hairstyle, then you should definitely go for hair extensions. There are many reasons hair extensions will work for you. Feel free to make an appointment by calling (513) 932-5161 and ask to meet with Ashley. I would love to give you an in person consultation if you live in Cincinnati, Dayton, or surrounding areas! If you dont live in the area or wish to travel, read on to find out more information on the benefits of hair extensions.
It is true that at one time hair extensions used to look quite unnatural, but fortunately for brides, over the years numerous advancements have been made in this area. So, if you want to create your dream hairstyle for your wedding day, hair extensions will prove to be an exceptional asset, as long as they are correctly applied.
Extensions have become a prevalently popular trend with brides these days. You might have found a perfect updo for your special day, but your hair might not be long enough or might be too fine to pull it off. You can add chemical-free color, length, texture and/or volume to any style with the help of hair extensions. You can meet all your needs by personalizing your application.
- Chemical-free Color: With hair extensions there are endless hair color choices. If you want a natural transformation, then you will easily find the perfect shade.
- Length: Are you amongst the many women whose hair begins to look stringy and unhealthy with split ends once it grows to a certain length? If yes, then you can achieve any length you wish with hair extensions. If you want to achieve specific looks, like a thick ballerina bun, or a curly downstyle, then this will come in handy.
- Texture: Extensions come in all textures to match your hair; straight, wavy, and curly. They are frizz free, healthy, and soft to the touch. After you style your extension, they will be undetectable to the untrained eye.
- Volume: You will definitely need volume if your hair is lifeless or fine. Great thickness can be achieved by using hair extensions, which will add extra “layers” of hair in between your own.
- Longevity: Your hair extensions will last up to six months if you care for them properly.
Usually, a thermal method will be used to attach hair extensions to your hair using a pre-bonded adhesive. This method should only be applied by a trained professional for safe and satisfactory results. The only method suggested for at home use would be clip in extensions.
Make sure you get your hair extensions applied no less than one week before the big day. Book a trial run within a couple of days once your extensions have been applied and photograph your hair from different angles for references.
The price of hair extensions tends to vary from place to place, depending on how many will be used and the length needed. All hair extensions are created different so do your research for you buy. You will also have to determine the right mix of thickness and length for your needs. With that said the prices will vary because of the quality, length and quantity. Prices for the pre-bonded extensions range from $150-$600 before a professional application. Clip in extension prices range from $50-$200.
- Avoid trying hair extensions directly on your wedding day. If you will be getting hair extensions for the first time, then you should start getting them at least four months before to see how they will look. You will also be able to determine how many strands will be needed for the big day.
- Do not experiment with unusual colors. You do not want your hair to look like it’s not your own.